Cheryl Cole What Does Cheryl Mean 2 U

cherylfan1 posted on Aug 25, 2009 at 08:44AM
cheryl cole what do u think of her

Cheryl Cole 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovingcheryl said…
cheryl is my idol and i love her to pieces i love her accent n her singing she is a gorgeous girl from newcastle and she has the best looks ever
over a year ago cherylfan1 said…
big smile
i know she is gorgeous girl and i wish wish wish i could meet her and i love her she is one true idol and yes i love her music i like her new single heartbraker i think that that is brilliant i hope one day i get to meet her and the rest of the girls cause i really like girls aloud
to xxxx
over a year ago BethannnK said…
kiss
Everything... Basically.
She has everythingg
The looks, the voice the personality.
Its the personality that gets it for me, shes the person i reallyy wanna b like when im older, Im a massive fan of the way she is.
Tho shes amazingly talented.
I Love youu Cheryl.
I'd give anythingg to meet you.x.x.x.
big smile
wow bethany we r exactly the same the same thoughts about cheryl everything if u ever see me stop and chat
xx
over a year ago lizziebee116 said…
wink
I love everything about Cheryl! She is my idol. Her favourite film is the same as mine! And when I grow up, I wanna be just like her. A singer in a pop group, famous, be a judge on the X factor or britains got talent and marry a footballer!
big smile
hi lizziebee116 i fell exactly the sme i wish i could be like her and i wish i culd marry a footbller i love her basically
over a year ago colezybabey said…
heart
PRETTY
TALENTED
GR8 VOICE
CUTE ACCENT
I LOVES HER xXxXxXxXxx
LUV U CHEZZA xXxXxXxXx
NO 1 FAN OVVA HERE xXXxXxX
big smile
haha u might hav a bit of competition there cause im her no 1 fan i love her xx lovu cheeza u my idol
over a year ago colezybabey said…
heart
NOPEEE
NUMBER 1 FAN OVVA ERE !!!!!!!! :D
LUV U CHEZZZARRR!!
(I WISH SHE COULD SEE THIS SITE!!) XxXx
over a year ago -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
heart
Everything!
i alwayz think of her coz she is amazing, gorgeous n very talnted!!
love u so much chezza
my idol!! xx
over a year ago bryanric said…
i think cheryl would be fantastic on u.s x factor and would be perfect on the panel and she is gorgeous and talented there just picking on cheryl because she is gorgeous i love her she is perfect
over a year ago EmzLovesCheryl said…
heart
Everything basically!
Cheryl is my inspiration, my idol, my role-model. I'd love to meet her more than anything in the world. She's the most beautiful woman in every single way. She's gorgeous, she's amazing, she's hilairious.
I listen to her music every day and it feels like it's a personal message for me. I printed off the lyrics to every single one of her songs and I scan through them analysing every single deep meaning behind every word.
I watch videos of her on youtube and it feels like I could be standing along side to her, laughing with her, hugging her, like she's my big sister.
I know many must feel this way, but it feels like I'm destined to meet Cheryl. We seems to have so much in common, and it feels like if I met her, she'd be able to make me feel better about everything. I spend my whole life making other people happy, and if I met Cheryl, then I know that my life would be complete, and I'd be the happiest girl in the world. She'd leave a handprint on my heart that would never leave, the moment would shine forever in my head as a memory that will never fade.
So yes, Cheryl means everything. <3
over a year ago Cherylcolefanox said…
heart
Cheryl Cole....Well were do i start...She's my inspiration. My Idol. My role modal.
Cheryl is the nicest caring person ever.
I love every one of her songs.
All her songs have a specail meaning behind.
She is funny and one of the strongest women in the world
after all shes been through she keeps her head held high.
i love you cheryl and would love to meet you:) <3<3
over a year ago kareana199516 said…
heart
i love absolutely everything about her from her accent to her singing voice and shes so pretty... she is so amazing i would do anything to meet her xxxxxx